Is the pressure vest a little too tight? The four extension straps enable you to make your vest wider, for a perfect fit. The extension straps for our kids vests also allow you to adjust the fit around the shoulders.
Have a look at our sizing chart to determine what size will be suitable.
* Straps and pressure vests should be ordered in matching sizes (e.g. a small pressure vest with small extension straps).
To get the right fit and best results, select your size carefully
- Wear a thin shirt when taking your measurements.
- Measure your height (i.e. how tall you are) and chest size.
- For the chest size, measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
- The vest design is short so you can comfortably move around, sit down and breath.
- When the vest worn is too big it won’t provide enough deep pressure to be effective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.