Enter your e-mail and password:
New customer? Create your account
Lost password? Recover password
Enter your email:
Remembered your password? Back to login
Please fill in the information below:
Already have an account? Login here
We have been making quality weighted blankets for hospital, school, community, and home settings since 2007. All of our blankets are made here in New Zealand.
- Our blankets are weighted with plastic pellets. The pellets are sewn into cells within the blanket to help give an even distribution of weight across the blanket.
- The inner fabric of the blanket is poly-cotton drill. This fabric was chosen for its strong and durable qualities and weight.
- Each weighted blanket uses approximately 7 metres of fabric (4.5 metres for the 5kg weighted blanket).
- All cells within the blanket are double stitched to help prevent pellet leakage.
- The final outer layer of the blanket is finished with heavy duty stitching around the blanket. This helps to ensure that the blanket can withstand the weight of the pellets over time and use.
- The lap pads and lap blankets are weighted with sand or a combination of sand and steel.
Should you wish to trial a blanket, please feel free to contact us for further information or complete the application form located at the top of the website.