What is the Ark One-way valve?
ARK's Premium One Way Drinking Valve makes drinking easier by controlling the direction of liquid. The valve allows liquid up into the straw, but it does not empty back into the cup. As the liquid always stays at the top of the straw, less effort is required for each sip and less air is ingested when drinking. As a result, users tend to experience less coughing while drinking.
The one-way flow valve is easy to take apart, clean, and put back together. It is highly recommended for individuals with oral motor difficulties, a weak suck, or problems generating and maintaining suction while drinking. Just insert the tapered end of the one-way drinking valve into the bottom of a straw and you're ready to drink.
- The one-way drinking valve is made in the USA from medical grade stainless steel that will not rust
- All parts of the valve can be boiled in water to ensure sanitary conditions. It is important that the valve is cleaned thoroughly after each use
- The valves are sold individually
- Compatible with most regular drinking straws
- The valve measures from .5cm in diameter at the tapered end of the valve and approximately 5cm in length
- Included in the package is an extra (spare) stainless steel ball and washer
- It is not recommended for carbonated beverages
- The one-way drinkng valve is recommended for thin liquids such as water, milk, and juice without pulp.
- If you are using thickened liquids, it is best to use the following as a guide for suitability. "Nectar" consistency works fine with the valve. "Liquid Honey" is a slightly more difficult to suck through the straw, but it can work witht he valave. "Pudding" consistency is not suitable for the one way drinking valve, as it is too thick.
Caution: This product contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard; adult supervision is required at all times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.