The Z-Vibe® is intended to be used as a speech / feeding therapy tool to help teach the concept of biting/chewing skills, to increase oral awareness, to practice oral motor exercises, etc. To that end, most tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® are designed to be fairly small so that therapists can easily get into the mouth. And the chewing tip attachments are designed to be fairly chewy for individuals who have limited jaw strength or oral motor skills.
- Standard (Red) - this is the softest / chewiest level, recommended for mild chewing
- XT (Teal) - this is firmer, but still with some chewiness to it, recommended for moderate chewing
- XXT (Royal Blue) - this level is the firmest in the range, recommended for individuals who like chewing on fairly rigid items
Please note: the Z-Vibe® and all Z-Vibe® accessories including the Brick Tip are therapeutic tools, not toys. Direct supervision is required at all times.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures just under 3" long
- The main rectangular "body" of the tip measures approximately 2.2" long, .6" wide, and .4" thick. (a little bit smaller than the Brick Stick)
- To be used Z-Vibe handle (sold separately)
- Each tip is sold individually
#11013, #11014, #11015
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.