An effective way to teach individuals how to hold their pencil correctly.When using the C.L.A.W. The thumb, index and middle fingers are placed in the prescribed 'thimble' like rubber pieces, which enables the correct tripod pencil grip. The large C.L.A.W is suitable for adolescents and adults.
An effective way to teach individuals how to hold their pencil correctly. When using the C.L.A.W, the thumb, index and middle fingers are placed in the prescribed 'thimble' like rubber pieces, which enable the correct tripod pencil grip. The small C.L.A.W is suitable for young children.
- For both Righties and Lefties
- Exercises control over the hand
- Markings on the underside of the 'finger cups' instruct proper placement
- For all children, including those with special needs such as Autism, ADHD, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities & general fine motor delay
- Used in schools & pediatric clinics across the nation
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists, Teachers & Principals
The Writing CLAW is designed for proper grip development. With The Writing CLAW, children do not need to think about the mechanics of the correct grip. The grip builds the positive habit of an efficient grip and produces improved handwriting and control. The extremely flexible connection of the CLAW works for holding pencils, pens, crayons, markers, utensils and paintbrushes.
Small: Fits 2 year old-Kindergarten
Medium: Fits Kindergarten-6th Grade and Most Adult Females
Large: Fits Most Adults
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.