We're the Tākaro Tribe and our names our A,E,I,O,U. We love to sing (waiata) and dance (kanikani) and if you press our left hand, we can enjoy learning Te reo Māori with you. We each arrive in our own purple (waiporoporo) backpack (pēke) so we can travel with you wherever you go.
- I also come weighted to create that calming and relaxing sensation.
There’s lots to know about me
- Press my left hand to talk
- There are 2 versions of me (English/Māori or 100%Te Reo Māori)
- I come weighted approximately 1kg or non weighted
- I can also be quiet especially when it is time for bed.
- I play songs so you can waiata (sing) and kanikani (dance)
- I am made from cuddly soft plush fabric
- 30cm tall
- Button batteries included
Cool Backpack Included
We care about packaging waste so I come in cool (pāia) Backpack (pēke), instead of a box, and it’s useful for carrying me and all sorts of stuff.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.