This is a workbook by Karen Moore includes sensory activities to manage stress, anxiety and emotional crisis.
Through this workbook, a person learns about:
- the calming and alerting potential of sensory input
- effective ways to use sensory strategies for self-regulation
- recognising states of arousal
- creating a personal sensory kit
- grounding techniques
- designing a comfort space
- developing a crisis intervention plan for extremely difficult times.
The completed workbook communicates personally identified sensory strategies to care providers, friends and family so they can support the person in times of severe illness and crisis. The workbook coordinates with Trauma Informed Care and Restraint Reduction Initiatives, and it complements DBT and Cognitive Behavioral Programmes. It is designed to be used by therapy groups focused on coping and self-regulation, occupational therapists, mental health professionals, psychiatric programs, adolescent units and substance abuse programs. #651
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.